If you are looking for a way to import products on your Woocommerce store, this blog post is for you. We will go over 8 of the best WooCommerce Product Import plugins that allow you to get up and run quickly with minimal effort.
Why Do You Need A Product Woocommerce Import/Export Plugin?
Product Import/Export plugin allows you to import and export data from your WooCommerce store in bulk. It can help with importing products, orders, customers, or any other type of information for your site.
It also helps when exporting customer lists in CSV format so that you can use them as a mailing list tool outside of your store.
The plugin also permits you to import orders from other WooCommerce stores in CSV format, which means that you can import and export products through different online shops at the same time with a single step.
The Product Import/Export plugin is very powerful and has many features, but its most important quality is being easy to use.
It is created to be compatible with WooCommerce, so you don’t need any additional extensions or apps in order for it to work on your site.
The plugin has two modes: Export and Import mode. Depending on which one you want to use, the interface will change accordingly. It also features a single-step import and export process, which saves you a lot of time.
The best WooCommerce product import plugin can function with a CSV file, drag and drop action, or a simple copy-paste. You need to select the data you want to import or export and let the plugin do the rest of the job.
Factors to Consider Before Buying Import/Export Plugin?
When you are looking for a plugin to import products from WooCommerce into WordPress, there are some things you will want to consider first.
- Plugin Legitimacy: The best WooCommerce product import plugins go through an intense testing process before being approved. Almost all developers hold up to this standard. So, when looking for an eCommerce plugin to import products in WooCommerce, the best place to start is at WordPress.org. If you have trouble finding it there, do a Google search and see if there is a website or any documentation about that plugin created by its creator.
- Plugin Vulnerabilities: You can check the WordPress Plugins Vulnerabilities database for any vulnerabilities of your plugin. Developers patch vulnerabilities as soon as they are released and usually release an update. Because of these inconsistencies, avoid plugins that haven’t been updated.
- Support option: Finding a useful plugin with good support is difficult. It is very important to find the support options for your plugin just in case there are any problems, so it’s good to make sure first. Lacking a contact form on their website, developers of WooCommerce product import plugins can be contacted via email.
- User feedback: Users’ feedbacks are a critical issue that can make or break a product. We suggest you read users’ feedback before making any purchase decision. It is common for reviews to be generic in nature such as “works well.” If over 50% of generated feedback is positive, it generally means that the product is satisfactory.
Now, lets start to review of the 8 import export plugins
Top 8 Best Woocommerce Product Import Plugins
Let’s start to know about top 8 Woocommece product import and export plugins.
WooCommerce product import plugin is one of the best plugins letting you import and export products into and out of your WooCommerce store. The WooCommerce Product import plugin will allow you to export your product data in a CSV file, making it customizable as per requirement.
It also comes with multiple filters to export only specified products from your WooCommerce store. So, you need to export them all every time you need to export only one file. However, importing bulk products in a CSV file is also available.
- Import Product to a CSV file format.
- Export product to a CSV file format.
- Maximum import and export limit.
- Add specified new products.
- Price: This plugin comes at a regular license for $19 and one at an extended license for $150.
With a simple drag and drop feature, this plugin doesn’t put up with the hassle of CSV files. You also don’t need to import info in excel columns meticulously. Just drag and drop any bulk data from your excel file, it’ll work everything for you!
- Import all kinds of Simple or Variable WooCommerce Products.
- Delete Product in Excel by categories.
- Export simple or variable WooCommerce Products with ID.
- Price: This plugin comes at two price points—the regular license costs $57 and an extended license costs $90. A time extension of the license is also available.
Scraper plugin is one of the best user-friendly plugins. It allows you to import products and even an entire category into WordPress & WooCommerce from other e-commerce websites. The product name, description, images, price, blog posts from WordPress, you can do all in the backend with one single click.
- Compatible with all sites except JS-based ones.
- Store Scrapped Data in Back office.
- Import the entire Shop or by category from your WooCommerce website.
- Price: This plugin comes at two price points. The regular license for $29/year and an extended license for $150/year.
Product Import Export for WooCommerce is one of the more basic plugins. It allows you to import and export simple WooCommerce products with pictures, bulk products, and amazon products through CSV files. However, more extensive features are only available in its premium version.
- Import/export simple products in CSV files.
- Compatible with 4.4.1 version of WooCommerce.
- Price: Free.
Woo Import Export is excellent for managing a WooCommerce store across multiple sites. It can export your site data to multiple formats. Also, you can import files to your sites. This is an excellent plugin for those of you who run a store on multiple fronts.
- Powerful features.
- Many file formats compatible.
- Import Product review.
- Lifetime updates.
- Price: For a lifetime of updates, this product costs $79.
It is quite a simple WordPress plugin for exporting WooCommerce data into XLS format. This plugin comes with a lot of terms and conditions. We suggest giving it all a read before making your purchase.
- Drag and drop type sorting.
- Output in XLS.
- Price: This plugin comes at a regular license for $19 and an extended license at $100.
This plugin allows you to import data from your XML or CSV file in bulk with drag and drop features. The best part of this plugin is that it is intuitive, making it seem all done manually.
- Supports file in all format or structure.
- No file size limit.
- Price: This plugin is an open-source software making it free of charge.
This is branded as an intelligent plugin. The intuitive drag and drop function makes the import of minutes. It has four-step processes without any additional design requirements.
- Custom PHP function.
- Import data and images.
- Excellent support.
- Price: Free.
Which One Should You Choose?
Considering key features and all price points as well as ease of access, our pick for the best WooCommerce product import plugin from the list is Product Import Export with Excel for WooCommerce. However, we suggest you make your decision based on what suits your requirements.
Plugins are there to make your life easier. Running a store can be a tough job in itself, and you need all hands on deck. Silly human error can increase workloads by manifolds.
So, use one of these best WooCommerce product import plugins and grab a drink while you make those few clicks!